Vintage Spotlight: the Valentine’s Day Edit
February 06, 2018 - Product News
With great fresh Vintage added every single day, we know it can be hard to stay on top of all the action in Pedlars Vintage Marketplace. That's why we created the Vintage Spotlight, a weekly editorial where we will be compiling and sharing a list of our top picks around a theme, so no great piece goes unnoticed.
And with Valentine's Day just around the corner, we thought we'd put together this week's Vintage Spotlight editorial featuring the stuff members of Team Pedlars would be hoping for from the one they love. From exceptional type, to teddy bears and -of course- the odd bit of workwear, this is the stuff that tugs on our heartstrings.
1. Framed Hand Drawn ‘Serenade’ £60
2. The Observer’s Books from £5
3. Vintage Teddy Bear Screenprint £40
4. Framed Oil Painting - Daisy Bell £125
5. 1940s Canvas Backed Handwriting Educational Chart £145
6. Large Green Vintage Wooden Letters £24
7. Blue French Vintage Workwear Jacket - Large With Label £42.50
8. French Vintage 1950s Red Bamboo Mirror £49
9. 1950s Cast Bear Figure - Silver £25
So you've got the present... now for the wrapping. We think these Vintage Tea Tins make for exceptional little gift boxes, and not just for Valentine's Day.
Wrap them with some simple twine and attach you gift tag. Easy!