Vintage Spotlight: The Adventure Edit
January 09, 2018 - Product News, Inspiration
The Vintage Spotlight is our chance to grab the editorial reins and select our top nine vintage items on a certain theme; this week it's The Adventure Edit!
We're BIG fans of The Great Outdoors here at Pedlars, so big in fact that we literally wrote the book on it. From camping to tree climbing and axe throwing to raft building, there's nothing we love more than getting outside and exploring. We also happen to be die hard vintage lovers, so this week's Vintage Spotlight just might be our favourite yet.
This adventurous kit has many years of life left, and will gladly accompany you on you next big trip.
1. Vintage Swiss Army Water Bottle / Flask £39.00
2. Vintage Axes from £25.00
3. Vintage Canvas Fisherman’s Pouch £69
4. Vintage Penknives from £12.00
5. Czech Army Canvas & Leather Rucksacks £40
6. Swedish Silva Brand Compass £22
7. French Vintage Red Railway Lantern £72
8. Set Of Four Penfield Patches £10
9. 1964 Vintage Maps - Eastern USA £9